Thursday, November 7, 2013

6 Minute Hooker

She was wearing a Bikini Kill tshirt. I thought a feminist hooker was a bit strange and I asked her to take off her shirt, but she refused. She said she would take off everything else but she always left the Bikini Kill shirt on while she banged her customers, it was a bit of a slap in the man’s face to make him fuck a girl wearing a feminist shirt. She was older than most hookers I had been with, she grew up in riot grrrl bands and was still a punk at heart. She played Le Tigre while we fucked, and gave me orders. It was the first time I got fucked in the ass. Luckily she only spent 6 minutes a time having sex with her customers, so she wasn’t reaming me that long. 6 minutes was all the time she could stand being naked in the presence of a horny, pervy, chauvinist asshole like me. She took off her strap on, got dressed and then played some Joan Baez after she fucked me. I lay, exhausted, in a mix of pain and pleasure with Joan Baez comforting me. The hooker said I was good and next time she might let me penetrate her. I told her I might not return. And I might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment